Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday's Photo (Father's Day Edition)

Instead of one photo today, I'm going to post several in honor of my husband. Since this weekend is Father's Day, it needs to be said that I think he's the best dad around, and that I'm the luckiest girl that's ever lived to have him beside me raising our children. I loved him before he was a dad, but since he's become a father, my love for him has grown past what I even knew was possible. It's moments like the ones in these photos that make it happen.



There are thousands more "little" moments in between. More wonderful times than this blog has room to hold. Funny thing about those little moments, one day when you look back and realize how quickly it's all passing by, you discover that they're actually the big ones. That they're the ones that matter most. That quiet time, when no one else is watching and it's just us and our kids, those are the ones that make a father a dad.

I love you, honey. Then and now.


Happy Father's Day!
L

1 comment:

  1. You're killing me Smalls! I cannot handle that pic of Rob crying. Happy Fathers Day my friend. Love you guys. sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete