My lists are usually filled with beautiful things and lovely websites where you can shop and be inspired to decorate and beautify your home. This week, I can't even muster the energy to do any online shopping (Blasphemy!) and my wish list goes a little something something like this.
1. I wish the thought of taco meat didn't make me want to puke my guts up.
2. I wish the taste of oatmeal didn't make me puke my guts up.
3. I wish my boobs didn't hurt so bad that right now, I'm angry with my bra for touching me.
4. I wish it were 5 o'clock so that I could race out to the car and sleep while Rob drives us to go get Will.
5. I wish that the first trimester was over already.
Pretty hefty requests, huh? I guess I'll just have to wait it out a little while longer and try my best not to nod off at my desk or hurl in my trash can. T-minus 9 weeks until the 2nd trimester. At this rate, someone may have to drag me across the finish line. I promise to go quietly. No kicking or screaming. Maybe just some light snoring.