Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

My lists are usually filled with beautiful things and lovely websites where you can shop and be inspired to decorate and beautify your home. This week, I can't even muster the energy to do any online shopping (Blasphemy!) and my wish list goes a little something something like this.

1. I wish the thought of taco meat didn't make me want to puke my guts up.

2. I wish the taste of oatmeal didn't make me puke my guts up.

3. I wish my boobs didn't hurt so bad that right now, I'm angry with my bra for touching me.

4. I wish it were 5 o'clock so that I could race out to the car and sleep while Rob drives us to go get Will.

5. I wish that the first trimester was over already.

Pretty hefty requests, huh? I guess I'll just have to wait it out a little while longer and try my best not to nod off at my desk or hurl in my trash can. T-minus 9 weeks until the 2nd trimester. At this rate, someone may have to drag me across the finish line. I promise to go quietly. No kicking or screaming. Maybe just some light snoring.

L

0 comments:

Post a Comment