Thursday, October 1, 2009

Strike a Pose

Will is a fairly agreeable guy. 97% of the time, he does what he is being asked and doesn't put up too much of a fight. The other 3%, he's a raving maniac also known as "toddler." That being said, he's never been much of a fan of getting his picture taken. I pull out my camera and he's all "NO, Mommy! STOP!" So, I have a lot of pictures of the kid's hand up in front of his face. Thank God for digital technology, so that I can delete the 27 terrible pictures of him frowning and keep that one good one that he wasn't aware I was snapping.

Knowing all of this, when his preschool sent home a note saying that they would be getting their pictures taken, I kind of giggled under my breath and thought, "Yeah, good luck with that." Imagine my surprise when we got the pictures back and not only is he smiling, he's posing like he's been doing this for years.

This one is the most (read: only) normal one of the bunch. He's smiling. He's happy. He's just a kid at preschool getting his picture taken.

This next one had me laughing so hard, I was crying. So natural. HA!

Oh, and this last one. What can I say. It's a crisp, fall day, and he's sitting outside leaned against a park bench just pondering the meaning of life. You know, because he sits just like this ALL the time at home with his hands in the grandma clasped position.

Disclaimer: If you are my family and would like any of these lovely glamour shots, let me know. I will have to order them directly from the company, so that they won't hunt me down and jail me for reproduction infringement. Thank you for your cooperation.


1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha. that 2nd still gets me! You need to frame it next to the floating Milner heads. hahahahahaha