Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wednesday Wish List...(a day late)

If you don't believe that a fetus can suck the brain cells from unsuspecting pregnant women, I have proof that it is indeed a true and real phenomenon. I like to refer to it as placenta dementia. I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you? I'm considering contacting the medical community to get some recognition on this. I think it's the least they can do really.

But, I digress. I went through the entire day yesterday thinking that it was Tuesday. I had no reason to believe it was Tuesday. Our schedule is very different on Tuesday than it is on Wednesday. On Tuesdays, we work from 9 to 6. On Wednesdays, we work from 8 to 5. On Tuesdays, Will goes to Jenny's house during the day. On Wednesdays, he goes to daycare. So, one would think that I would have caught on to the fact that it was Wednesday when I had to wake up early and drop Will off at daycare. But no. I sat here all day long, thinking it was Tuesday and saying to myself, "Tomorrow I'll post this wish list." Duh. *blush* There has to be some type of medication for this disorder. This is another thing I'll mention in my letter to the experts.

So here it is, the Wednesday....errr....Thursday wish list. Enjoy!

I think this angel wall clock is about the sweetest, cutest, loveliest, (insert other nice adjectives here) clock I've ever seen. I want it. I don't know if Rob would let me have it, but I want it. Bad. Hint, hint, honey. I'm not one for subtlety.


I think this Rose Tabletop clock is just beautiful. It looks old and vintage, and reminds me of the style I would love for my home if I had free decorating reign. Then I remember that I live with two boys and give up that dream. My reality is way better than a clock anyway.


I would have a much easier time convincing Rob to put this Retro Clock in our house. Wood (rather than delicate white roses) is more his cup of tea.


I love the design of this Orange Albero clock. Will I ever spend $350 on a clock though? Ummm...no. Not unless I win the lottery. Though I think to win the lottery, you actually have to play it. Sigh.



And of course, a wish list wouldn't be complete without at least one Etsy find. Therefore, behold the Pendulum clock from UnCommon's Etsy store. There are lots of cool clocks in this store, but (after much deliberation) this is my fave. I love the design and the pale blue color.


I made this list yesterday, and I now realize that the clock that would best serve me is probably one that has the time AND day of the week on it. I'll be in search for one of those so that my wish list doesn't fall late again.

Almost the weekend....

L

1 comment:

  1. That tree clock scares me a little. Like the mean apple trees in Wizard of Oz....or Poltergeist! Where that tree tries to eat the boy?!? Shudder. I like that last one though. :)

    ReplyDelete