Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

I stumble across some amazing design and products while browsing the internet. I would love to buy each and every one of these, but until I hit the lottery and no longer have to operate off of a family budget, these beauties will remain on my wish list. If nothing else, it's nice to admire them and dream.

Since it's going to be sunny and 80 degrees this weekend, this Fatboy Headdemock Hammock looks awfully appealing. I close my eyes and just imagine swaying in the breeze.

This trio of vases set is quite possibly one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. I especially love the dandelion design. These and everything in Pretty Random Objects Etsy store are original and beautifully made.


I love this Tulip Field photograph, because as you know, I love tulips. And the fact that spring is nipping at my heels isn't doing anything to help lessen this obsession. I may need a tulip intervention.



I would love a couple of these Red Letter Pillows to toss on my bed. So simple and chic. I think they are just delicious.

Wallpaper has come a long way since the days of uninspiring floral patterns. Rob would never let me get away with it, but I adore this Explosive wallpaper and a ton of the other designs on Trends site. You definitely make a statement with a rooms like these.


A girl can dream....

L

1 comment:

  1. O....M.....G.....that tulip picture is soooo cool! Gorgeous. Maybe you and I can go to tulip rehab together. hehe

    ReplyDelete