Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

I figured I would start doing a wish list every Wednesday. There are just too many awesome things out there (that I find while browsing the internet aimlessly) not to share.

Today's wish list consists of one of my all time faves, products with quotes. I used to search high and low for the perfect quotes, print them out on cool paper, and frame them to give as gifts. Not sure why I ever stopped doing that. Once when I went through a nasty breakup, I framed a lyric from a Sheryl Crow song, "If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." I hung it proudly on the wall in my new, single girl apartment to assert my independence. Every time I looked at it hanging there, I smiled and gave myself a mental pat on the back for being so liberated. Yes, I was a dork. Still am.

Now, on to the good stuff.

I love the color and fabric on this bright little cushion from Rockett St George. The quote is perfect. This would make such a cute gift. And not just for me. :)


I have admired Quotable Cards products for years. They make awesome cards, magnets, totes and journals like this one. It's more fun to pour your thoughts onto paper when you have something this cute to write in.


Not only is this You are my Sunshine chair unique and inviting, but I particularly love it because I sing this song to Will every night before I lay him down in bed. I have done so since he was just a peanut in my belly and he still doesn't mind that I'm off key. Kids are so accepting.

When I came across this hand painted picture frame found in HopeStudio's Etsy store, I teared up a bit. Don't tell anyone. Stuff like this really gets the mommy in me.


I LOVE this Antiqued Wooden Picture. The quote is fantastic and the distressed look of the wood makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I need this in my home. Badly.


You probably noticed that 3 of today's 5 items were from the same store, Rockett St George. I couldn't help myself. I found their site yesterday and was sucked in immediately. Their stuff is to die for.

It's Wednesday. I can see the weekend from where I'm standing.

L

0 comments:

Post a Comment